Table of Contents
When we decide to buy a new Smartphone we check for the presence of all the essentials like HD Camera, Good Sound, latest processor and long lasting battery. And Android phone’s captures majority of the world market as it has millions of happy and satisfied customers. But as per the reports large number of Android users are complaining that their Android battery drains so fast and they need to charge their battery after every hour. So considering this a major flaw we are here with this blog where we will discuss Android Battery Draining Fast Fix. So without any further delay let’s get started.
What causes Android Battery Drain So Fast?
There are several reasons for fact battery drain but we have enlisted some major reasons that are responsible for fast draining of the device.
- You are likely to face the above mention issue if you are using an outdated phone. An outdated phone will have an outdated battery. So if your phone is over 5 years, then it is quite expected.
- One of the major reasons for facing the above mention issue is overusing of the device, if you keep the screen on in many ways in Settings it is obvious that phone’s battery will drain quickly.
- We all use our device while charging and we cannot deny it but the truth is it is the major reason for reducing the battery life and it also half the speed of charging the phone.
- Your phone’s battery will drain quickly when it’s hot or cold because extreme circumstances will make your device not work or kill the battery life
- Other reasons for fast draining of the device are- when the screen is too bright, the screen is staying on too long before going to sleep.
Android Battery Draining Fast Fix
Method 1: Turn off Auto-Sync
Several apps like WhatsApp, Gmail, Twitter and many more auto-sync the data to continuously refresh them to offer the latest updates. But keep in mind more back end work will be going on in your Smartphone, more it will take your battery power. So turn it off just by navigating to the Settings>Google Accounts and then turning off the auto-sync for all the apps that you don’t require to get information from all the time.
Method 2: Turn off the features when not in use
some of the mobile features like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, mobile data, GPS consumes a lots of battery power so kindly turn off these features when not in use especially when you are running out of battery.
You can also turn on battery save mode or enable Airplane mode if you are not waiting any calls/messages obviously just for sustaining the battery.
Method 3: Turn off Vibration
Vibration takes more battery power than the ring tone. So it is suggested to keep a mild vibration while typing or getting notified for a message or call. But it absorbs a good amount of your battery power so it is better to turn off the vibration on your Android.
Method 4: Use Black Wallpaper
It is weird but its true Black Wallpaper can save your Smartphone battery life. If your smartphone has an AMOLED display then your battery life can be saved by using dark wallpapers.
Method 5: Check the Software Glitches
If you are not overusing the device and have tried to choose settings that consumes less battery drainage but still you are facing the above mention issue then there must be a software glitch in such case try to reboot your Android device first and then you can check the latest Android updates on your device.
Tips to keep your Battery Healthy
Along with the fixes we also suggest you to protect your battery in daily usage. And one of the best ways to enhance your phone’s battery is to charge as much as needed because it is not good for the battery health to let the battery go from completely full to completely charge. So we suggest to charge your phone fully overnight and kindly don’t use it while charging.
That’s all about Android Battery Draining Fast Fix. Hope you liked the blog and it was helpful for you, if you liked the blog then keep visiting the site for more useful articles.