Table of Contents
As per the reports users get prompted with 2147500037 Error Code in Windows error during printing using the PDF file or when the users want to boot into Safe Mode, create System Restore Points or defragmented the hard drive and several users have claimed this error online many times and while going through so many forum sites we found that users have shared their grievance that they were facing this issue just because they were not using Internet Explorer as their default browser.
And after researching a lot about the error we concluded that there are several reasons that provoke this error like issues with the web browser, incorrect browser configurations, corrupted programs & even PUP or the third party applications. And when the users get prompted with this error then their Windows cannot print the document. But don’t fret if you are also struggling hard to get past the error just keep reading the blog till the end.
How to Resolve 2147500037 Error Code in Windows
Method 1: Uninstall the recent Windows Update
Several users have claimed that they were facing the issue just after installing the Windows update so in such scenario it is suggested to uninstall the recent Windows Update. To do so follow the below mention guidelines:
- Right-Click on the Start Menu>Select Run
- Then type in cpl>once the program and features windows will appear
- Tap on the View Installed Updates>Find the updates you have installed recently
- Then right-click on the correct once and select Uninstall>Confirm with Yes
- You can also search for the latest upgrade and install that
Method 2: Troubleshoot the issue
If the above mentioned method didn’t works for you the follow the below mention guidelines and check if the issue resolved or not.
- Navigate to Control Panel>then type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the control panel
- Then click on View All on the left navigation pane>click on Home Group
- Tap on Advanced on the HomeGroup troubleshooter dialog box
- Then tap on Run as Administrator and then click Next and after that follow the below mention guidelines
Method 3: Reset the Default Web browser
If you are still struggling with 2147500037 Error Code in Windows then follow the below mention instructions to reset the default web browser:
- First of all click the Windows Start button and click the Settings icon>then select Apps>from the left navigation panel, go to Default Apps
- You will see Microsoft Edge under the listing>check the Microsoft Edge icon, and you will see a pop-up with a list of your installed browsers, select Internet Explorer
Method 4: Run SFC Tool
If none of the above mentioned methods works for you then we suggest you to run the SFC Tool to scan your system files and repair them if damaged.
- On your keyboard press Windows + X keys and select Command Prompt (Admin)>then type sfc /scannow and press Enter
- After that wait for the process to end and then copy & paste the commands given below and don’t forget to press Enter key after each of the commands:
DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /checkhealth
DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
Alternatively, you can also go for an automatic PC Repair Tool to scan your repositories. This is an expert tool and will thoroughly scan your system to detect the issue and fill fix them automatically. It will not only resolve 2147500037 Error Code in Windows error but will also immune your machine from several malfunctioning of the PC.
That’s all guys, we really hope that this blog was helpful for you and liked it.